Current Job Openings
Corporate Accountant – A well respected company in Fort Wayne has an opening for a candidate with five or more years of experience in external reporting, audit, accounting, and have a CPA. This position is directly responsible for various aspects of Corporate Accounts functions, monthly consolidation and external/internal financial reporting, and for the preparation of various components of our periodic SEC filings, including the 10-Qs and 10-K
Senior Financial Reporting Accountant – Our client in Indianapolis is looking for a candidate with four or more years of experience, either from Big 4 or corporate financial reporting, including strong SEC experience. He or she will prepare annual and quarterly financial statements, workpapers and records to support financial covenant requirements, perform accounting research, interpret and manage changes in reporting requirements, and work with the corporate accounting department to ensure accuracy of financial statements.
Senior FP&A Analyst– A successful company just South of Indianapolis has an opening for a talented candidate with five or more years with a strong financial and accounting background, and someone who understands what drives the business. Strong Excel skills and understanding of IFRS are also required. The Senior Analyst will play a key role in the cycle of financial planning and reporting. Primary duties include:
- Create/maintain financial modeling in support of annual budgeting, quarterly forecasting and various reporting to the parent company
- Provide analytical support to major projects including: New product development and launch, operations initiatives and intercompany initiatives with the parent company and subsidiaries
- Provide monthly analysis of margins and expense by product and company
- Generate ad hoc analysis to identify opportunities for eliminating waste and leveraging potential
- Develop thorough understanding of critical path processes in the financial reporting cycle to provide back up to CFO and Controller
Accounting Supervisor – A well known company near Fort Wayne is looking for a self-motivated candidate with four or more years of accounting experience, advanced Excel skills, and a strong communicator. He or she will be responsible for monthly closing including preparation of journal entries, complete monthly reconciliations and various accounting reports. This person will also review and analyze monthly activity and report to management and production teams on actual activity vs. both forecast and yearly budget, as well as, assist with the forecasting and budgeting process, and various treasury work and work with FAS on fixed assets.