Current Job Openings
Financial Analyst – Indianapolis area
A qualified candidate will have two or more years of experience. Public accounting experience is also a plus. He or she will assist in the monthly financial reporting process, including the preparation of data sources and dashboard maintenance. Perform variance analysis and provide commentary on assigned areas of the business. Aid in the development of new dashboards and improvements of existing dashboards. Assist in the annual budgeting process and monthly forecasting process, including management of assigned budgeting/forecasting areas. This role will frequently need to work with other areas of the business to complete the aforementioned responsibilities.
Senior Financial Analyst – Indianapolis area
The ideal candidate will have a mix of public accounting and industry experience. A CPA is a plus. The position is open due to a promotion.
He or she will be responsible for a heavy amount of forecasting & analysis for commercial finance, supporting sales & marketing. This position will be analyzing trends in margins, pricing, sales by customer and region, forecasting sales, budgeting, and reporting for the sales side of the business.
Senior Accountant – Indianapolis
A privately held multi-national manufacturer headquartered in Indianapolis has an opening for a Senior Accountant. He or she should have at least four years of accounting experience.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Analysis of domestic sales & gross profit
- Oversight of divisional cost accounting
- Inventory reconcilements and scrap reclaim
- Participates in month end close and monthly account reconcilements
- Review and analyze freight activity
- Support foreign affiliate accounting & lead affiliate billing process
- Lead month end close, account reconciliation and financial statement preparation using Quickbooks for one US affiliate
- Taxes; prepare & submit sales / use, franchise, property tax returns and assist in corporate tax return preparation
Global Controller – Fort Wayne
This person will be responsible for overseeing all aspects accounting and finance and will be a key member of the senior leadership team. This includes month end close, financial reporting, cost accounting, budgeting, and manage the banking relationship. He or she will also manage the FP&A function, as well as IT. A staff of seven will report directly to the Global Controller.