HomeEmployersCandidatesTestimonialsContact Us
Current Openings

International Accountant - A company in Indianapolis has an opening for an candidate with three or more years of international accounting experience.  Some understanding of the Spanish language is preferred.  He or she will handle the accounting for the company's foreign operations.  This includes month end close, internal reporting, reconciliations, wire transfers to foreign vendors, and working with foreign accounting firms.  This person will also assist the International Accounting Manager in any additional duties as assigned.
Manager of FP&A Our client on the SW side of Indianapolis is seeking and person with previous financial planning and analysis experience.  SAP is a plus.  The company is looking for someone to dig in, analyze inventory, sales, product profit, KPIs, and work with the modeling and budgeting team.  This role will also interact with senior management.
Staff Accountant - A well known company in the Columbus, Indiana area is looking for a candidate with four or more years of accounting experience.  He or she will be responsible for reconciliations and maintenance, accounts receivable, keeping track of deductions, and working on complex transactions.
Accounting Manager - A manufacturer in Indianapolis has an opening for a strong accounting professional with five to ten years of experience and previous supervision experience.  The manager will run the general ledger, perform month end close, and supervise a staff of two in the department.
Staff Accountant -  Our client in NW Indiana is looking for a person with five years of accounting experience, real estate/property/Yardi experience is a plus.  He or she will oversee the accounting for the entire real estate portfolio including accounts payable, accounts receivable, cash management, fixed assets, reporting, month end close, internal controls, and process improvements.
Financial Analyst - A company in the Valparaiso area is looking for a candidate with five or more years of analytical experience in a manufacturing environment.  International experience is a plus.  He or she will over see the financial planning and analysis consolidation process for the global business which spans eleven countries.  This person will put together reports and presentations for the board of directors and report to the Corporate Controller.
Internal Auditor - A very well known and stable company in the Fort Wayne area is looking for an Auditor.  This person should have four or more years of audit and Sarbanes Oxley experience, and a CPA.  He or she should be able to jump right in to run the audits and SOX testing.   
Staff Accountant - Our client on the NW side of Indianapolis has an opening for a person with two or more years of corporate accounting experience.  He or she will work in the revenue accounting group working on the general ledger, reconciliations, making adjustments, and putting bills together for three contracts.
Controller - Our client in Indianapolis is looking for a strong, dynamic manager to be the right hand person to the Director.  This person will be the liaison between the business units and the CFO.  He or she will interpret financial results, make recommendations, and guide the entire accounting organization.  The Controller will review general ledger, month end close, and reporting results from 40+ accountants. 
Accounting Manager - Our client in Indianapolis has a need for a Revenue Accounting Manager.  A qualified candidate would have seven or more years of accounting experience and previous supervision.  He or she will be responsible for the revenue accounting for two business units including month end close, monthly AR accounting, preparing sales reserve analysis and reviewing bad debt. The accounting manager will also perform complex transactions and new business set up, prepare key metrics , and supervise a team of one manager and several staff.
Manager of Financial Planning & Analysis - Our client in Indianapolis as an opening for good leader with five or more years of FP&A experience.  He or she will manage preparation and review of annual and five year budgets and forecasts for the company, and identify trends and opportunities for improvement.  This person will also give presentations to executive management on budgets, forecast, and ad hoc analysis.